Imaginos the Movie - Then read the topic headers (it do

Thu Nov 30 10:59:33 EST 1995

Steve writes:

>As a last note - Joe may get ignored on BOC-L these days.  It wasn't
always so.

Well, Joe's playing is a big influence on me (as I try to become better
acquainted with my bass guitar), and I love most of his songs.  My guess
is that there is less focus on Joe these days 'cuz 1) no-one knows what
he's up to musically (or he isn't doing much musically) and 2) his older
brother is not only doing much musically, but also an active list member.

John