Imaginos with Muppets

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Nov 30 11:04:03 EST 1995

>Andrew Apold wrote:
>> How about "Imaginos... the movie" done with muppets!
>
>Your master...  He's a human...

I can already see their aquatic setting with a chorus of muppet oysters
"we understand, we understand, we understand...."

The Count sings "seven seven seven..."  (and we can tie him into 'Nosferatu')

left alone by two good friends... (Statler and Adorf)

(I know the below isn't Imaginos, but hey, why stop there...

Muppetlabs technology with Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his faithful assistant
Beaker, who becomes a flaming telepath...

"Expermints that failed too many times...
 Transformations that were too hard to find..."

A muppet Harvester of Eyes goes around pulling the eyes off all the muppets
he finds...

Sir Rastus "fozzie" Bear...