HW for sale: the Goldmine Report

cjohnson cjohnson at SUR1A.HPSC.HISD.HARRIS.COM
Thu Nov 30 11:49:07 EST 1995

       Saw several delectable HW items for sale in the recent issue of
       Goldmine (which I unfortunately do not have with me).

       - One fellow is selling a copy of the Mike Moorcock's "Deep Fix" LP
         for only $35!  As I recall, I think he listed it in M- condition.
         I thought these were going for $50+ ?  (Perhaps he doesn't know
         what its worth?  Alternately, are they worth less since being
         re-issued on CD?)

       - Another company is selling several HW picture disks, including
         "Zones", the first album "Hawkwind", and all three of the
         "Anthology" records.  Prices are all at $25 each.  The Anthology
         records are the coolest picture disks I own (although I didn't
         pay near this much).  The Zones is also pretty cool looking.

       Anybody wants any info, E-me and I can probably give you the names
       and phone numbers later this evening.

       Captain Cloud

       ObDisappointment:  continued delay of Nick Mason's PF history book.