Multiple Topics Postings

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Thu Nov 30 14:50:00 EST 1995

Goodness have I started something again.  Wait let me go fill my cup of
coffee.  Ok I'm back.

Directory Business - Thanks Charles for the hard work and I hoppe everyone
else out there in BOC/HW land appreciate your efforts too.  As for the
corrections and the couple of new additions I will load them into my copy of
the directory today.  I will also post the directory as an attchment in Word
6.0 and as a text file.  Please contact me directly if you have any problems
with the attachments.  I'm not technically well versed but I can perhaps get
some talent involved that can help meet special needs.  Also it would be
nice if people change or modifed the subject line to see that a new subject
is being discussed.

Multiple Topic Postings (Yes or No) - Hey I think I started this trend
somewhat (or maybe I'm flashing back to the 70's agian) but I think
something needs to be said on this subject.  Specifically to John Swartz.  I
read your concerns big guy and put a little something in an "Inner Circle
Post" to you about it.  I feel personnaly responsible for your feeelings on
this issue and just wanted to address some of your concerns.  As a rambling
rambler I have been responsible for a lot of noise and excess traffic.
 While I prefer posting like this I will endeavor to at least not include so
much rambling in my posts.  I would hate to see you leave the list because
of these posts as I have always respected your opinions, fine postings and
dedicated work on the FAQ.  You help make this service what it is by
providing the FAQ services and providing information when requested by new
subscribers.  If you choose to leave then I feel the list will lose a
resource almost as valuable as having Al here.  Hey those are my feelings
but do what you think is best.  Martyn (?) points out that hey if anything
its a lot easier to delete stuff like that.  Other people have no choice but
to post this way as they are in digest mode.  Me?  I'll try and do my part
by keeping the noise down.

Recent Ironic Post - I saw a post today that I found somewhat ironic.   No
need to go into specifics but when you stop and think about it posts like
that make the directory a good idea.

Joe Bouchard - Boy it would really be nice to have JB stop by Al's and spend
a day or two posting to the list.  Here is a truly great bass player that we
haven't talked about much lately and it would be wonderful to hear from him.
 Al can you twist little brothers arm for a day or two?

BOC and Booze - Well no one seems to know what beverage the band really
prefers to drink, so I guess if I'm ever in a position to buy the guys a
round I'll learn then.  Hopefully the club/bar or whatever will have what
they like in stock.  Funny looking at how well preserved Eyes and Buck
appear they don't look like big drinkers to me.  Perhaps they too order
fresh fruit and mineral water after concerts.

AB