A conversation with Bolle

Hardman DK D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK
Thu Nov 30 11:54:59 EST 1995

> A new BOC release is very likely for 1996, but probably not on a major
> label.  Several tracks (4 or 5) are essentially complete - don't ask
> me which ones as I didn't ask.  But Bolle also indicated that there
> are probably 3 other songs that are being worked for it currently.  And
> a few additional tracks are probably yet to be written.

When I saw Bolle he played me the following tracks which I assumed were
completed studio versions:

I'd Like to See You in Black
The Power Underneath Despair
Still Burnin'
Harvest Moon

Actually, Bolle's Harvest Moon recording was taken from a US radio station
broadcast, in which an interviewer was talking to someone associated with
the band who happened to have the track with him. I can't recall the
guy's name. Anyway, this was the first time that any of the new BOC
material had been heard on the radio.

Although some of the folks here have been critical of the lyrical content
of the first two songs in the above list, it has to be said that they do
rock. And Harvest Moon is fab. Er, I mean it "rules" and other
rock-speakisms.

Dave "still young at heart" Hardman