BOC: London gig

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Thu Nov 30 12:44:00 EST 1995

How about the Bull & Gate, just before you get to the Forum (if you've
come by tube)?  Seven o'clock-ish?  (They have a small venue at the back
- so not that bar, the main bar, to the right -  but we can check it out
if BOC are crap :).

I expect I'll recognise some (ie those that went to Hawkwind last month
:).  Nethawks or Surgeons tees if you have them...  I'll wear my (by now
de rigueur) biker jacket with the Egyptian army shoulder flash.

- Andy