Multiple smilies

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Thu Nov 30 14:46:02 EST 1995

> 4. An observation here:  Recently, I've seen way too many smiley faces,
> IMHOs, and other politically correct stuff here.  Now class, we musn't
> misbehave or Dr. Bob will make you sit on your CPU and write on the wall 100
> times "I will not use smileys in BOC-L, or I will go straight to hell."

        8-)))))    IMHO I think you missed something out here  8-)

Sorry (and I do genuinely mean this as an expression of regret, since
you will clearly be annoyed) sorry, but I do like to use them and would
like to keep on doing so please.

Politely (because I prefer discussions that way)

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk
                fnord 8-) fnord  (they're back again)