Multiple Topics & Gil Blanco County

Matthew Braun mbraun at HYDRA.URBANA.MCD.MOT.COM
Thu Nov 30 14:55:38 EST 1995

Martyn White <white at BORG.MED.ECU.EDU> writes the following on the topic
of multi-topic posts:

>   I vote for multiple posts. It makes it easier to ignore
>people if they put all their musings in one easily delatable post

In spite of your vote, you've provided the hands-down, single best argument
I've heard so far for multi-topic postings!

Steve Swann writes:
------------------------------
> It rained so hard, said Injun Joe
> (he knows everything, you know)
>       - from Gil Blanco County
>         as performed by The Imaginos Band
>
> Mr. Hardman was correct in his analysis - it's a crime that this song
> was left off of Imaginos.

Together with "Del Rio's Song", this comprises the "Old West" portion of
the Imaginos legend.  A tragic loss--its omission, a terrible crime.

The only way I can see amends being made is if this track appears on an
upcoming Brain Surgeons' album. :-)

                                        m@

+-mbraun at urbana.mcd.mot.com-+--Bad oats in town ------------------------------+
|   Matt Braun -- Motorola, |    The word went out                            |
|  Urbana, IL Design Centre |  So my horse and me, we left town               |
+---Special Projects Team---+--- Rode my Palomino down.  ------------[SP/AB]--+