Make Way for Rudy

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Thu Nov 30 17:05:00 EST 1995

Rudy Writes:
>I can go either way.  The point that I'd like to make is those that lurk
and
>grumble don't have any impact.  I applaud John for speaking out rather than
>unsubscribing.  I don't pay attention, but I applaud.

>Listen to the Dr. ( & AB if going to a concert.)   Can I hear an amen?

>That's why we talk HW.  Pure BOC would be my idea of hell.  Isn't that what
>the symbol is all about?

>Rudy

Rudy gets my vote as "Da Man of the Day".  And BTW AB don't have no bladder
control problem, except when he consumes 6 times his normal consumption of
beer.  Further for the record rarely will I drink a beer when I go out,
unless its to a concert.  I'm a College and Pro basketball fanatic and can
watch hoops around the clock.  During that time if I do two beers I lay off
the stuff for a week.  Six pack last six days or more in our household, so
if you stop by and want a beer you'll have to wait until I get back from the
store.  Total consumption at BOC show in October = 1 Red Dog Draft, 1 Bud
Ice Draft (at Hooters) 1 Red Wolf (on the way to Jaxx) 2 Bud Ice's before
Ken Arrives (hey guy how ya doin out there) at least 2 with Ken (I'll buy ya
one, no I'll buy you one) and 5 with some other buds.  Two Six Packs in 6
hours get the math.  Kinda hard to hold 144 oz of fluid you rent, not buy,
in that time frame when you weigh 150 lbs.

Funny line I heard - Young Man - "I think I'm too young to get married."
Older Man - "Hell, I'm to young to get married and I'm a grandfather."

AB