Multiple Topics & Stuff/ Robo's thoughts

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Thu Nov 30 17:10:00 EST 1995

Robo, how about discussions on AOL, do they tend to go off tangent?  Does
Eyes post regulary or is he only involved in chats?  Are folks well behaved
or do they toss down the mouse and go at it with the keyboards?  Are
opinions expressed or depressed by demcratic majority?  I too would not want
to see John of all people leave over this subject, but if anything BOC-L is
porbably one of the more tolerant lists out there today.

ROBO

>-Dr. Bob (There are 2 kinds of sports--MOTORsports and minor sports)
>rkohl at state.de.us

>Jimmy Spencer!!!  (I used to be a Davey Allison fan...)

Why used to be?

Damn thats a lot of ? marks for one post.