Multiple Topics Postings

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Thu Nov 30 17:47:24 EST 1995

>BOC and Booze - Well no one seems to know what beverage the band really
>prefers to drink, so I guess if I'm ever in a position to buy the guys a
>round I'll learn then.  Hopefully the club/bar or whatever will have what
>they like in stock.  Funny looking at how well preserved Eyes and Buck
>appear they don't look like big drinkers to me.  Perhaps they too order
>fresh fruit and mineral water after concerts.

Allen Lanier prefers Corona...the coolers backstage are typically stocked
with Cherry Cokes and Sprite...Buck prefers Scotch...

in jest Fartknocker stated that BOC is "the people's band - we drink Iron
City Beer!!!"

ROBO btw, in regards to the EB nicknames, I dubbed Eric "Fartknocker" upon
discussing Beavis and Butthead episodes...my nickname is none other than
"Assmunch"