(fwd) OFFTOP: Gong US tour??

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Thu Nov 30 18:26:41 EST 1995

Heya... I thought I'd share Steve Hillage's response to my forward of Keith
Henderson's forward of Malcolm Humes' (?) post in rec.music.progressive
concerning Gong's possible U.S. tour.  And NO, you can't have his e-mail
address from me.  (Besides, you can find it at his Web site, whose URL
I don't have with me at the moment.)

Damon Capehart          | UTD Student Govt. Assoc., Communications Committee;
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   | Society of Physics Students