BOC: workshop

DelRio aaahamed at SCIBORG.UWATERLOO.CA
Sun Oct 1 13:31:18 EDT 1995

Hello Everyone!
Excuse my ignorance but, there's a new BOC CD out?. I was waiting for WotT
all summer but the delays got me frustrated so I left the list for a while!
Now I'm back and it's out. Problem is WotT isnt released in Canada yet I
think?

Could someone just give me a brief description of the CD set and when it
was released.

                                                Thanks

BTW What's the latest regarding a BOC CD with new material?? Maybe I
should leave the list again and it'll be released soon?