BRAIN: Concert review coming soon.

Stephen Swann swann at PHANTOM.COM
Sun Oct 1 19:42:09 EDT 1995

On Mon, 25 Sep 1995, CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY wrote:

> John said:
>
> >Any new news in the Brain Surgeons?
>
> Well, they played CBGB's on Sep 15th.
> Steve (?) said he was going to post a review of the gig but I don't
> recall seeing it.
> Anyone seen/have it? I would like to see a review if possible.

Yeah, Steve has been having problems with his netfeed lately, as
both the sites that he uses to access it have been suffering from
some kind of electronic personality disorders.

The concert was an interesting experience - Lurking Girl and I got to play
at being roadies, which gave me a "perspective" problem when deciding what
point of view from which to compose the review.  ;-) There turns out to be
too much good material to just leave it all out, so I'll probably take a bit
longer, expanding the basic concert review (which is already written), to
include a recounting of what it's like backstage with the Brain Surgeons.

Steve