WOT

Shawn Quinn squinn at DIGITAL.NET
Sun Oct 1 23:58:11 EDT 1995

Here is my brief opinion on WOT.

Song selection sucks.

Why the covers ! When perfectly great songs like The Vigil and The
Great Sun Jester were left out and not to mention any Imaginos material
- that in it self is a sin. Why talk about Imaginos in the liner notes
and not include any songs from it ???

They could have at least mixed the songs up - instead of just playing
them in 'order'.

Cover art for the most part is half - assed.

When I saw the art work printed on the CD's I thought it was a mistake.
The Cult Classic art work - both inside and outside the CD is superior.
The only positive thing I have to say about the artwork is the back
cover and inside liner notes (way to go Bolle !).

If Sony or any one else who anything to do with this project had any
vision at all - they would have included the un-released material that
is supposed to exist.  In this age of the information super highway -
SONY could have, at the very least, polled the fans via WWW or simple
email.  Give the people what they want !

Sorry to be so negative - but SONY is not going to get new BOC fans
with what amounts to the third or fouth lame greatest hits CD in a row.

Shawn -