Spirit of the Age remix

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Mon Oct 2 06:28:24 EDT 1995

>quoth Duane Hoyt:
>
>> I purchased a cd today that I would like to ask about here, if anyone knows
>> or heard of this.  It is called Hawkwind: Spirit of the Age, Solstice Remixes.
>> The cover is yellow, black, and orange, with the double hawks and an eye in
>> the middle.  It is the same as the 95 US tour postcard.
>
>    I suspect I'm the minority here, but I actually liked this
>    thing *and* the QS&C remixes *and* the Apollo 440 cover of
>    "Don't Fear The Reaper".  Can one get counseling for
>    remixophilia?

I have had a chance to listen to this a few more times, and like it more
and more each time.  What I was wondering though is, does any member of
HW have anything to do with this, as my cd has absolutly no credit info
on it.

Duane

--
" You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."
                                                 Bob Dylan