BRAIN: Concert review coming soon.

Mon Oct 2 09:09:22 EDT 1995

O.K. Steve, I'll grant you a little grace period on the review.  Kind of
a thrill to be helping the band move their stuff, huh? (for you, that is,
I'm sure that the band has long since lost the excitement of hauling
around their stuff after a gig :-)  ).  Carl, Tania, and I got to be of
some assistance when they were in Boston this summer, and it was a cool
experience (not to mention that the show was fantastic besides).

John