HW Live Chronicles Video CD & BOC Workshop Box Set

Mon Oct 2 09:34:05 EDT 1995

Martyn queries my post:

>another compilation or one of their live albums if you find it in the
>bargain bins.  But, don't make the mistake of forking over $10-15 for
        So which BOC live album would you recommend?
Martyn

Oops, sorry -- I really shouldn't have recommended buying live albums only
if you get them at "bargain basement" prices.  I really meant for the
BOC newbie to only consider compilations other than WOTT (i.e. Career of
Evil, or On Flame w/Rock and Roll) if you can get them real cheap - other
wise, financially and musically WOTT is a much better choice.

Live albums should really be treated seperately, and I can't necessarily
recommend one over the other for the potential new BOC fan, as they all
have positive attributes.  But, if you really twist my arm - I would say
*Some Enchanted Evening* for 3 reasons:

1.  It's got 2 of BOC's biggest "hits" on it.
2.  Being a single album, it may be financially more attractive to a newbie
   (I know, I don't use that argument when it comes to buying WOTT over
   other compilations, do I?)
3.  It's the first BOC album I ever bought, and it hooked me.

John