Reviews of HW stuff wanted, WotT

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Mon Oct 2 12:11:00 EDT 1995

I've gone to HW acquisition overdrive mode lately.  I've got a chance to get
either of two videos - Space Nuptials Live or Promo Collection.   Since the
content of both is unknown to me, and rather than resort to a coin flip, any
comments on either?  Also, came across an EP (on Emer. Broad. Sys.) version
of Quark, Strangeness, & Charm.  Has 2 remix versions of Uncle Sams on Mars
(a personal fave).  Compared to the original QSC live version - does it
disappoint or break new ground?

Wouldn't you know it?  Urged on by the Assassin Sonique, I retried his WWW
site and got through.  Thanks for humoring me!  Seems I have to embarrass
myself publicly to convince my browser that I'm serious (Netscape 1.1 and
Mosaic Beta 2.0).   I just know that any android I'll get will moan another
guy's name for sure.

Saw WotT over the weekend.  Based on the discussions here, I'm gonna get it.
 However the place I saw it at wanted $22.95.  I'll have to browse around to
find it at less than the top end of the price range.   Al's commentary has
especially piqued my interest.  Not often I get an inside view of a release.
   ( )--(a)
   (@=@=) \     Rudy the ferret mage
      \   \      (Ever watchful for Hawks from above & beyond)
      /\ * )  \