WOTT

ROBERT SEDLER robert.sedler at NOR.MKL.COM
Mon Oct 2 16:46:00 EDT 1995

Shawn Quinn sez:

-> Sorry to be so negative - but SONY is not going to get new BOC fans
-> with what amounts to the third or fouth lame greatest hits CD in a
-> row.

Well, I for one, have not decided whether I am going to purchase WOTT or
not. I live in a very backwoods area, and I hit 5 good sized record
stores over the weekend just to LOOK at WOTT to see how the overall
first impression packaging strikes me. I have yet to find a copy, or a
store that has even heard of it.

My opinion is, OK, I can understand a greatest hits package. Hell, thats
what turns me onto a new band sometimes. I pick up the "Greatest"
package, and if I like it, I dig a little deeper to find the "better"
stuff. But the 4 "new" tunes bother me. BTBW-studio OK I can live with
that. Workshop- well it's the title track and never available before
live on a comercial lp, OK. But TRATB and BB live? Again? Now I'll admit
these are great live tracks but c'mon, we've gfot 'em on other live
albums. I would have rather seen another new live album with 4 or 5
songs not available before live even if it contained reaper, zilla, and
burnin'.

It's hard to say if I will pick up WOTT or not, and I've NEVER said that
before about a BOC album.

Just my 2 cents on the whole mess.

Torgo
robert.sedler at nor.mkl.com