Watt "Dominance and Submission" CD single out??

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Tue Oct 3 14:44:00 EDT 1995

John says:

> I haven't heard it but was told it was on the "Ball-hog or Tugboat"
> album by
> Watt. (And I do mean album. I'm not sure if there was a CD release or
> if the
> CD had all the tracks of the vinyl release...)

Well, I have the CD, and I think it has the same track-list as the vinyl.
 No "D&S", but "Piss-Bottle Man" is pretty essential!  "Ooh, ooh, ooh,
piss-bottle man..."

> Well, I don't know whay a vinyl release would have more tracks than a
> CD release, but maybe so.

Oh, Hawkwind do it all the time!  That's why I bought the vinyl "Area
S4"!  And vinyl _The Business Trip_!  And will probably be suckered into
buying vinyl _Alien 4_ as well!

>    I do know that Albert worked with Watt on
> the track for the album, but it was not one of the tracks selected for
> at least the CD, but indications were that it would later appear on
> a European CD single.

I haven't looked lately - I forgot when I was in Tower yesterday (was I
losing my mind? :) - but I have been checking reasonably often and not
seen it anywhere.  Wasn't it also supposed to be on a 7" b-side?
"E-Ticket Ride", maybe?

- Andy