Watt "Dominance and Submission" CD single out??

DFrost8547 at AOL.COM DFrost8547 at AOL.COM
Tue Oct 3 17:16:33 EDT 1995

What follows is the answer from the man himself (although please note, it's
his "big bang theory," not the Brain Surgeons'. He did tell Albert, however,
something to the effect that he really dug Eponymous and it inspired him to
subsequently do his solo record. Anyway, the track I heard them laying down
in the studio (the event written about in the Watt piece in Rolling Stone)
was really incredible--just blistering-- and I can't imagine anyone doing
anything in the mix that could make it any less so both Albert and I can't
wait to hear the final product. And if any of you bassplayers out there have
yet to tune into to Mr. Watt, now's the time (and at a 7" price, too!). He is
a totally passionate and completely original player. A punk Jaco from Pedro.
Hope you will all check this out. Pardon my redundancy, but I personally
can't wait. We all need a good jolt of the real deal. So let's hope....it
will be time...

"7" of "e-ticket ride" b/w "the big bang theory" & "dominance and submission"
out next week on columbia records.

                                      watt"