Watt "Dominance and Submission" CD single out??

Steve zaius at TELEPORT.COM
Tue Oct 3 21:23:37 EDT 1995

>John says:
>
>> I haven't heard it but was told it was on the "Ball-hog or Tugboat"
>> album by
>> Watt. (And I do mean album. I'm not sure if there was a CD release or
>> if the
>> CD had all the tracks of the vinyl release...)
>
>Well, I have the CD, and I think it has the same track-list as the vinyl.
> No "D&S", but "Piss-Bottle Man" is pretty essential!  "Ooh, ooh, ooh,
>piss-bottle man..."
>
>> Well, I don't know whay a vinyl release would have more tracks than a
>> CD release, but maybe so.

I have the Mike Watt album on vinyl (vinyl rules!) and no mention whatever
of Albert B.  I thought he just played live with Watt- I mean my impression
was that he isn't on the album, but played some shows.

"I don't practice what I preach because I'm not the sort of person I'm
preaching to."
-J.R. "Bob" Dobbs