[HW] What the heck is this??!!

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Tue Oct 3 20:27:28 EDT 1995

On Tue, 3 Oct 1995, David B. Kuznick wrote:

> I just saw something called the Nuclear Waste Tin filed in the Sting
> section.  Check out the lineup!  Sting, Steve Hillage, Nik Turner,
> Mike Howlett, etc!  What on earth is this thing?  It was all I could
> do to keep from grabbing it, but it was $18.  Anyone volunteer to buy
> it from me if I buy it and hate it? :-)

If it's more than one track, or at least one really big one, I'd consider
it :-)

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     Nomad of the Time Streams #159
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Keeper of _The Dead Gods Book_
iscladoc at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_