BOC/HW Directory Rough Draft

CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY grant_c%wglim1.DNET at SB.COM
Wed Oct 4 07:33:06 EDT 1995

Adrian, I cannot find your private e-mail so I'm having
to reply here.

While I, as I'm sure everone on the list does, really
want to say thanks for the montainous efforts put in by
you on the directory, I have a slight promlem!

I don't know if this will affect anyone else but I have
absolutely no way of changing what you've sent into anything
apart from what it looks like in e-mail (japanese).
My e-mail is just that. No PC attached or anything. Just a
terminal on our companies Laboratory Data System. The only
word Processor on it is Word Perfect, but I don't think I
can transfer mail files to word perfect (there probabally
is a way but I'm not going to ask!!).

Would it be possible to send the condensed version of the directory
in just text? Maybe with 8 files to a page? eg

        ______________________
        |                    |
        |    1          2    |
        |                    |
        |                    |
        |    3          4    |
        |                    |
        |                    |
        |    5          6    |
        |                    |
        |    7           8   |

Sorry to be a pain, but after all this effort I would like a
copy in a nice format.

Anyone else got the same problem, or is everyone else a Computer
boffin with access to things I can only dream about!

Anyway, great job, well done,

.......Charlie.       grant_c%wglim1.dnet at sb.com