alt.music.blueoystercult

Kevin Haskel Rubin gnome at TELEPORT.COM
Wed Oct 4 08:59:49 EDT 1995

> Btw, alt.fan.blueoystercult never did turn up at our site, and we seem
> to take every crappy newsgroup that heads our way.  Did the net.police
> send out a rmgroup message to eradicate it?...
>
> Did anyone on BOC-L ever read anything on it???

I think it's actually alt.music.blueoystercult, rather than alt.fan...  I
get it here on Teleport, but get very few posts.  Almost all the posts are
from AOL, and I usually only catch one or two messages in a thread, the rest
never show up.

-kevin

--
Kevin Rubin aka 3999RK60 RU5M7I              Co-Op Network Operations Manager
gnome at teleport.com         Oregon Coast Rural Information Service Cooperative