Watt "Dominance and Submission" CD single out??

Wed Oct 4 09:27:56 EDT 1995

Deborah - thanks for forwarding this info.

As a "bassplayer wannabe", I have heard of Watt - I picked up fIREHOSE's
"Live Totem Pole EP" (mostly for the cover of "The Red & The Black" -
which turned out to be a pretty raw, but decent rendition of the song).
Haven't picked up "Ball Hog or Tugboat", but perhaps this single will
convince me to do so.

Also, there was an interview of Watt in the last issue of Bassplayer
magazine -- I downloaded the article from the Bassplayer Magazine archive,
and will post it here if there is some interest.

John