BOC IN LONDON

Mr R Sapiano GBGENAC1 Corp Risks UK (Prop) gbga1j7g at IBMMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 4 09:37:35 EDT 1995

> Thursday Nov 9 at the Forum.  Only UK show.  Tickets 13.50 BO tel
> 0171-344 0044.

>Ya mean they're gonna try and fill the Forum again :-) ?
>Well, I spect I might be one of the handful there ....

Hmm...there was plenty of space last time - you'd think that they'd have
noticed and chosen a more realistic (ie smaller) venue.  I think the Forum
can hold about 2000+, and those days are sadly gone.

It'd be better for everyone elsewhere, it's kind of demoralising seeing the
spaces where the audience should be (but maybe their eyesight has gone now).
 ;-)

Despite my reservations I'll probably be cheering them on when the night comes,
yeah this probably needs a more positive attitude.  After all this is the band
that made Secret Treaties...kind of.

Richard
gbga1j7g at ibmmail
London