[HW] What the heck is this??!!

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Wed Oct 4 14:52:00 EDT 1995

> > > I just saw something called the Nuclear Waste Tin filed in the Sting

> Haven't played the beastie yet, so no comment on the music. Did find the

Just played my copy of the 7" for probably the first time in 15 years!
The A-side is quite bouncy, but sounds like it was recorded on a
shoestring budget (e.g., today's Sting would have wanted to do some more
takes on the vocals).  You can tell it's old because Turner's vocals
(spoken intro and choruses) aren't shot to hell.

The B-side is a not disagreeable, but not particularly memorable either,
bit of jazz fusion (no vocals).

- Andy