off : Re: Kyuss Split??

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Wed Oct 4 10:18:17 EDT 1995

>        Tim wrote some bad news:
>        >ObBadNews: Kyuss split... :-(
>
>        What's the deal here?  I'm supposed to see Kyuss/Monster Magnet on
>        Saturday night! They CAN'T split!
>
>        Any info appreciated...

Well unless some elaborate and involved hoax concoted by many people is at
work (possible on the Net I guess) people on the Kyuss list reckon its true.
One source being alledgedly Scott Reeder (bass). Something about the guitarist
wanting to go to college. I take it with a pinch of salt personally - who
knows?

I think your show will still happen though. Maybe after you can enlighten me.

Tim

ObCD:  Tool "Undertow"  <-- this is brilliant