Hawkwind: rare releases

Paul G Ward sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Wed Oct 4 20:20:50 EDT 1995

>It's a bit late this - but I'll put up a few items that apppeared in
>Record Collector this month simply because they are very rare indeed and
>someone might think it worth while trying to chase them up in the hope
>that others haven't got there first!

<SNIP>

>Vicious Sloth Collectables (Australia):  Tel. 61 3 9822 4992   Fax. 61 3
>9824 8716
>
>Hawkwind, 'Kings of Speed' orig SWOL                    25.00
>Hawkwind, 'Silver Machine' Aus 7" orig live version     25.00

As it's a local call, I'll give these guys (who I've never geard of!) a call
first thing tomorrow & see if they are still available

Paul
--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'          .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd            /     \( o`-,  -----   may