BOC: WORKSHOP

CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY grant_c%wglim1.DNET at SB.COM
Thu Oct 5 07:20:23 EDT 1995

Richard says:

>Has it been released in the UK yet?

NO!
But, persumably, it will be released to coincide with their holy presence
in our green and pleasant land. (Nov 9th @ the Forum in London.)

>And, is it the rehash we expected or does it contain anything previously
>unheard?  Any Stalk Forrest stuff?

No SFG I,m afraid.
Along these lines: Does anyone remember the "Potatoland" album by Spirit?
It remained unreleased for years and the Beggars Banquet (in the UK) acqiured
the rights and released it. There was even a release Potatoland campaign,
complete with badges. The O band even released a version of one of the songs.
Why can't someone do the same with SFG???? I think
it should be released *complete* as an entity on it's own like any other
(BOC) complete, non compilation, album.

Anyone else got any thoughts?

Charlie.       grant_c%wglim1.dnet at sb.com