The list filters

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Thu Oct 5 10:57:00 EDT 1995

I thought about putting in a topic filter (no BOC) when I 1st joined, but I
figured I'd wait.  Now I'm glad I didn't.  A latent BOC ember has been
fanned and I'll get WotT soon, helping convince Sony to do more.  I've
scanned the directory (good idea and fine execution, AB) and see that this
has happened to other people.  If I where king of the list, I'd make people
ineligible for filter rights for some initial period.  I have to admit I
find the BOC stuff as or more interesting than the HW stuff.  I agree with
Captain Cloud (I think that was who said it) that a list member should read
all posts.
   ( )--(a)
   (@=@=) \     Rudy the ferret mage
      \   \      (Ever watchful for Hawks from above & beyond)
      /\ * )  \