[HW] Brock's Strange Trips

David B. Kuznick david at PHARLAP.CI.COM
Thu Oct 5 11:38:34 EDT 1995

  > Date:    Fri, 29 Sep 1995 08:46:12 -0400
  > From:    Craig Shipley <craigs at PYRAMID.COM>
  > Subject: Re: [HW] Brock's Strange Trips

  > little tin. Haven't played it yet, though, so no comment. David, what
  > can you tell us about this one?

Quite frankly, I think it's the best solo HW effort ever.  I even
think it;s better than most recent HW!  Lots of tasty guitar and
elctronics, cool packaging, panning, fun, fun, fun.  What more could
you ask for? :-)

Hoping Opal won't ruin my weekend in Montreal...

David Kuznick - david at ci.com (Work: http://www.ci.com  Play: coming soon...)
So storm through the barricades and raise your hands up high
All of you pull down your walls, help those too scared to try
Don't let them tell you it's only a dream, for never to dream is to die.
Don't close your eyes.  - "For Your Eyes" - ARAGON