Melting euphoria (fwd)

David B. Kuznick david at PHARLAP.CI.COM
Thu Oct 5 15:11:09 EDT 1995

  > Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 13:25:46 -0500 (CDT)
  > From: Gregory Kovaciny <kovaciny at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu>
  >
  > That's a nice list of other groups!  I've had an IM-POSS-IBLE time
  > getting *any* Omnia Opera on CD (or vinyl for that matter--also no luck
  > with Spongy Comestibles either.  I've heard they're both extra tasty.
  > Do you or anyone on the list know *where* to get these groups--I've tried
  > a number of local and also online export vendors--the orders languish and
  > end up being cancelled after many weeks/months on b/o.  Been over a year
  > for Omnia Opera search. Thanks for any ad-vice.

Well, like I said earlier, I thought Omnia Opera sucked, and sold it
to Steve Swann over on the BOC/HW list, so blame him.  We all do.  :-)
Anyway, I got it at Venus Records in NYC back in March I think.  Don't
know if they do mail order. Try giving them a call.

Can anyone else help?

ObCD:  A Change of Seasons - DREAM THEATER

David Kuznick - david at ci.com (Work: http://www.ci.com  Play: coming soon...)
So storm through the barricades and raise your hands up high
All of you pull down your walls, help those too scared to try
Don't let them tell you it's only a dream, for never to dream is to die.
Don't close your eyes.  - "For Your Eyes" - ARAGON