WOTT I think...

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Fri Oct 6 10:37:05 EDT 1995

> On Tue  3-Oct-1995  1:26p, Rob Maerz wrote:
>
> RM> * And again to repeat the omission of Imaginos tracks...the hype in the
> RM> booklet but no tracks...an obvious omission being the Stephen King intro
> RM> Astronomy...
>
> Hmmm? Stephen King intro? Please explain...
>
>         _
>       || \    *jbrooks at bpalace.com                          "San Diego's
>       || <    *PGP key available                              Original
>     |_||_/    *Brokedown Palace BBS 619-596-1974/7419       Grateful BBS"

Now that the power is back on...

There was a radio-promo CD released when IMAGINOS came out. It consisted
of four versions of "Astronomy"; 2 long (aka album cut) tracks, one with
the SK spoken intro and one without; and two radio edit tracks, with/without
the SK intro. I forget the exact wording, but it goes like " Imaginos by
Blue Oyster Cult. A bedtime story for the children of the damnned" Can't
remember what else is said.

Found it in a used record store for $5.00 (many years ago). There was
another IMAGINOS promo, which I didn't buy at the time, and have _no_
recollection what was on it. Nothing rare or I would have snagged it...
Anyone else know what was on ths one?

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyratl.ga.pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, A Siemens-Nixdorf Company
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 400