BOC: Imaginos Promos

Fri Oct 6 11:49:31 EDT 1995

Craig asks:

>Found it in a used record store for $5.00 (many years ago). There was
another IMAGINOS promo, which I didn't buy at the time, and have _no_
recollection what was on it. Nothing rare or I would have snagged it...
Anyone else know what was on ths one?

The "other" Imaginos promo was "In The Presence of Another World" - it
contained the album version and an edited version.

Also, in the UK, the Imaginos version of "Astronomy" was also released
as a single (may have been promo only, I don't recall) which also had
"Magna of Illusion" on it, along with "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" <- why,
I'm not sure, but it was the Agents of Fortune version.

John