Trepanation Questions

DFrost8547 at AOL.COM DFrost8547 at AOL.COM
Fri Oct 6 12:10:00 EDT 1995

1. Even if the sales information was available at this time, we would not
release figures to the general public.

2. Trepanation will probably released via another label. But we are still
talking to different parties and a deal has not yet been finalized.

3. He did as much as the guy you've never heard of on "Summer of Love"-- It
was his title.

4. The Albertron is not a guitar. It's a stringed instrument that sort of
looks like two logs with electric pick-ups that Albert dreamed up and built.
He plays the strings with chopsticks.

Didn't he explain all this to you before? If not, sorry-- but I seem to
remember him explaining this very thoroughly to SOMEone. I thought it was on
the list.
Anyway, the closest thing you might describe the Albertron's general effect
to is something like an electric koto. It's the shimmery sound you can't
quite place on "Language of Love." That's the Albertron. It's on the very end
of "Gimme Nothin" and  on "Stones in My Passway." Now that you know what to
listen for, you'll be able to hear it wherever else it appears-- I'd have to
go pull the records out! We do a lot of tracks and there are a lot of
different subtle little effects on each song....

4. The lead/rhythm work is fairly evenly split. But there are no hard and
fast rules about it. It's whatever works for the particular song. And Albert
plays whatever slide you hear on these records.

--DF