HW: Moi's review

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Fri Oct 6 14:15:00 EDT 1995

Liked your review, AB.  Paul's are good too, but full of velvet.  Your
criteria for what makes a song good match mine very well.    (The songs that
struck you most were very informative and could have been my list)  This
strengthens my conviction in what I said before.  So, if you want more live
HW that I think you'll like for sure - the Friday Night Rock Show and the
Dojo CD of Chronicles of the Black Sword are your best bets (there is song
duplication so you have to judge cost vs. benefit).  The other live albums
are very different in some of the aspects you mention and if you are looking
for something in the Live Chronicles vein, they may disappoint. That is not
say they are bad and that you won't appreciate them, but they can be an
acquired taste.  I'm just trying to answer your question from what I think
your perspective is, and not as the hard core HW fan.

Maybe between the 2 of us we can raise the standing of "Needle Gun" the next
time the poll comes around.  I was shocked to see it at about 59.   Neither
of us had our say before and with the small return, we carry weight.  Let's
start a Needle Gun conspiracy.  To those who would oppose:  Feel our pin
prick tattoo your spine.

 BTW- AB, I tried send you this sort of message direct, but the address you
have in your directory listing produced:
<<< HELO gatekeeper.volpe.dot.gov
<<< MAIL From:<Rudich at volpe2.dot.gov>
<<< RCPT To:<ab at shl.com>
550 <ab at shl.com>... User unknown
<<< DATA
<<< QUIT
Not good for the keeper of the file.

Rudy

ObCD  Spirit: _12 Dreams of Dr. Sardonicus_  (finally figured out what ObCD
means)
old but it wears it well