Cheap Motorhead?

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Fri Oct 6 16:17:00 EDT 1995

Thanks friends for the recommendations on Motorhead.  I had seen some of
these in Best Buy and for a reasonable price.  But after seeing Keith F.'s
post on Nick Riff and being stuck with a $16.50 tab for a cd that sucks I
thought mabey there is another way.  Ah the good old cut out bin at Kemp
Mill Records perhaps I could find some Motorhead in there.  Good fortune was
with me sort of, in the form of Hellraiser III - Hell On Earth.  It contains
not one but two Motorhead songs:  Hellraiser and Hell On Earth.  To boot the
soundtrack also has:

Triumph, Troblemaker (yum, yum)
Ten Inch Men, Go With Me
 Material Issue, What Girls Want
 Electric Love Hogs, I feel Like Steve
 KMFDM, ooh La La
Tin Machine,  Baby Universal
The Soup Dragons, Divine Thing
House Of Lords, Down, Down, Down
Chainsaw Kittens, Waltzing with a Jaguar

Don't know much about the other groups and songs beyond the Triump but I
figured  $1.99 for a CD so I can finally hear some Motorhead and get a
Triumph classic to boot who cares what the rest sounds like.  Does anyone
know if these are original Motorhead songs or were they written for the
movie?

It was a good day at the old cutut bin. Also found Bill & Ted's Bogus
Journey soundtrack which has Junior's Gone Wild by King's X (This song
absolutely rules!), the Reaper by Steve Vai (also the Reaper Rap), Tommy the
Cat by Primus, The Perfect Crime by Faith No More,  as well as songs by
Megadeath, Kiss, Winger, Slaughter, Rhicie Kotzen and Neverland.  CD price
$3.99.

Just for kicks also found cassettes by White Lion, Mane Attraction and
Starz, Violation  for $.99 and a cd by a group called the Regulators who
look like close relatives of Mollly Hatchet and the Outlaws (love the
southern fried rock sound).

Again thanks for the Motorhead tips, can't wait to get home and spin up the
old gyros.

A(King of the cut out bin)B