Junk mail on list?

Fri Oct 6 15:15:08 EDT 1995

I personally haven't gotten any, but the USENET groups (which AOL can
access, I believe -- groups like "alt.rock-n-roll", and the new
"alt.music.blueoystercult") seem to get alot of this stuff - every
few days some phonex sex service is doing mass postings to numerous
groups at once -- a real pain in the ass.  But, the internet is no
different than anything else - invent a good thing and someone will
come along and find a way to f*ck (or should that be duck? ;) ) it
up for you.

As for filters, I doubt it - since most filters work on either subject
line or message source, a filter will work on some stuff, but probably
won't filter out most stuff without lots of updating to it.  Perhaps
someone else could provide more info . . .

John