looking for Area S4

C.E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sat Oct 7 14:33:25 EDT 1995

        Alright, I'm getting blank looks from the Cambridge shops when I
ask if they have the new Hawkwind CD single (actually, Andy's on Burleigh St.
said they would be getting it in, but I'm not sure if I believe them).  If
anyone wants to pick it up and send it to me, I'd be happy to write a cheque.

        In other news, I finally acquired a new little stereo unit to serve
me on this side of the pond, so I can finally listen to the few CDs I've
bought since getting here :)  Sundial's _Acid Yantra_ rules, is is a damn
sight cheaper here than as in import in the States!
        Can anyone comment on the worthwhileness of Bevis Frond's
_Superseeder_ CD?  I saw it around ... Oh, and if anyone sees the _Return
Journey_ or _Other Way Out_ CDs from Sundial I'd be happy to deal for those
as well :)

Cheers,
Carl