Area S4

Rob S etlrbsy at ETLXDMX.ERICSSON.SE
Mon Oct 9 09:31:40 EDT 1995

> Well what can I say Alien (am i) and Sputnik Sam have got to be the best Hw
> songs since the Electric Tepee album. Alan's bass playing on Sputnik Sam is
> some of his best. The track is Monster and I cannot wait to hear this live.
> If this E.P is an indication of the forthcoming album well...I'm well happy

    I bought the vinyl version on Saturday, the label says play at
   45rpm so I did, listening to Alien at this speed and thinking it
   was alright. Then when Sputnik Stan started I realised that I
   was supposed to be playing it at 33rpm.
    Alien still sounded good, though. I like the cover art, too.

   cheers - Rob