HW: Moi's review

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Mon Oct 9 09:52:14 EDT 1995

> Liked your review, AB.  Paul's are good too, but full of velvet.  Your
> criteria for what makes a song good match mine very well.
> The other live albums
> are very different in some of the aspects you mention and if you are looking
> for something in the Live Chronicles vein, they may disappoint.

How about "This Is Hawkwind: Do Not Panic"?  This has Huwy on lead, is fairly
guitar-heavy, and has some reasonable songs - Psy Power, Levitation, Space
Chase, Death Trap, Shot Down In The Night.  The only song that is also on
Live Chronicles is Angels Of Death, and this is the all-time killer version.

Alternatively, I'd echo Steve and say go with Levitation.  There is some
overlap between these two albums (Levitation, Space Chase, The Fifth Second
Of Forever).

Dave.