BOC: New Date, It's Official

Mr R Sapiano GBGENAC1 Corp Risks UK (Prop) gbga1j7g at IBMMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 9 06:14:55 EDT 1995

Hi Cats

Yep, I can confirm new date for BOC is Wednesday 13th December.

The Forum is on Kentish Town Rd - nearest tube Kentish Town, turn right as you
exit and it's 300yds or so up the road on the left - and I have 0171 284 2200
as the number for it.

Tickets are L13.50 (face value) but Ticketbastard add L2.30 per ticket to cover
their costs.  I tried Stargreen who do the same (0171 734 8932).  I didn't try
Premier (0171 240 0771) or London Ticket Bookings (0171 439 3371).

If you can get to the Forum box office or any other Mean Fiddler venue you
should be able to purchase the tickets minus any booking fee.

See you there.

Richard
London

      R Sapiano