BOC-L - $ Oct BACK

CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY grant_c%wglim1.DNET at SB.COM
Mon Oct 9 06:57:57 EDT 1995

Last week I posted:

Then Jas wrote:

>Don't despair just yet. I've just phoned the Forum to book tickets
>and they say its been re-scheduled to the 13th of December.

Thanks for your kind words, but I'm obviously feted not to ever see
them again. I managed to suggest that my trip abroad be put back a
week until the week starting 12th Oct. So all weekend I was happy,
knowing I could see them after all only to get to work this morning
and the rest is history (like my chances of ever seeing them again.

I bet this is all Steve Schenk's fault. (correct spelling?)

.......Charlie.

Ob Victor Meldrew quote: I don't bloody believe it.