CYM & Area S4

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Mon Oct 9 09:48:16 EDT 1995

>    I bought the vinyl version on Saturday, the label says play at
>   45rpm so I did, listening to Alien at this speed and thinking it
>   was alright. Then when Sputnik Stan started I realised that I
>   was supposed to be playing it at 33rpm.
>    Alien still sounded good, though. I like the cover art, too.
>
>   cheers - Rob

Hi Rob,
I sent the _CYM_ off today - finally.
I'll guess you'll receive it in the end of this week.

Is there any possibilitys you can buy me the vinyl of Alien & Area S4, and send it with the _Electric Teepe_ vinyl?

If so, how do I pay you the easiest way?

bye - \\joe