HW: Amon Duul II

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Tue Oct 10 01:11:48 EDT 1995

>  Thanks to  Andy and John for the ADII replies. I'll consider
>Made In Germany. Almost Alive, too, if I get to the point where
>I gotta have any ADII I can get... Dance Of The Lemmings? I'm
>not surprised I got the title wrong. I knew it was a double,
>but still...gonna have to wait on that, too.
>  This Vive La Trance is very good. I hear a few tunes on here
>which are very Hawkish...

no one has mentioned the double gem _Yeti_ yet...
it's from 1970, and he who handles the bass is Dave Anderson

_Yeti_ is the first album that comes to my mind when I hear the name 'Amon
Duul II'

>Chuck

cheers - \\joe
hawkjoe at eka.ericsson.se     '...maa dina fienders skaegg vaexa inaat' ;^)