Mike Watt

Tue Oct 10 07:52:09 EDT 1995

>I recently bought Mike Watt's album "Ball Hog or Tug Boat", simply
>because I kept noticing his name being mentioned on this mailing list.
>But what actually is his connection with BOC/HW (if any)?

It seems that Albert Bouchard of BOC has played live with Watt and is on a
recently released single of a BOC song covered by Mike Watt.  That's my
understanding.

Yes - also, Mike Watt has often mentioned BOC as one of his main
influences.  He has done "The Red & The Black" live for years, first
with The Minutemen, then with fIREHOSE.  And, in short time we will have
him doing a cover of "Dominance and Submission" with the famous brothers
Bouchard.

John