HW: One more Live

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Tue Oct 10 17:56:32 EDT 1995

M Holmes wrote:
> Martyn White writes:
>
> > >I forgot this in the last post.  Friday Night Rock Sessions is rated by FoFP
> >         Is this the CD that the BBC put out on the raw fruit label and
> > which has a tough looking gal weilding a machine gun on the front?
>
> That was meant to be a gal?

Good question.  Let's look at the evidence.

Points FOR the person being a female:

1) long, flowing hair
2) feminine facial features (high cheekbones, nice eyebrows)
3) bright red lipstick
4) lack of body hair
5) earrings

Points AGAINST the person being a female:

1) obvious blood-lust
2) bulging muscles
3) earrings

The verdict: We, the jury, after carefully and fastidiously reviewing
twelve months of testimony in under four hours (for a breathtaking
speed of devoting one whole minute of consideration for each full day
of testimony) do hereby find the defendant not-guil... [Oops, sorry!

I'm guessing it is probably supposed to be a female on the cover.

Frank
With due apologies to both genders, as well as fans of our American
court system.